GRADUATION

Hi there! It's been quite a long time since I blogged for the last time, but I was so busy the last few months that I barely had time to blog. I had to hand in my thesis, me and my friends gave a party for our 18th birthdays, then I had to study for my finals and afterwards we went to a lot of parties to celebrate our graduation. We also went to a festival and made a trip to Liège to go shopping in the Primark.
Up to now my holiday was quite filled, but I haven't got a lot of plans for the next weeks and since I have three(!) months of holiday before college starts, I decided to start blogging again. Below you can see a few pictures which were taken during our graduation. That will be it for today because I have to go to bed early today. Tomorrow I'm going for my driving license, and I have to get up very early. Wish me luck, I see you guys tomorrow!



 

4 comments:

  1. congrats! wish you a glorious time!

    lovely blog! do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great u r back!!! Congrats on the graduation!. Those pictures look great...like u had tons of fun!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Chanel specs are one connected with merchandise in the broad range. Also, Chanel specs usually are chanel outlet largely constructed by means of Luxottica. With 1999, Chanel brought in some sort of permission deal having Luxottica Collection with the eyeglass output. In addition to Luxottica seemed to be the primary corporation previously registered to help production excellent eye protection intended for fake rolex that well known extravagance model. Eyeglass merchandise within Chanel model generally indicate the prices on the model, characterized by it is one of a kind model in addition to resourceful pattern with regard to fake rolex patterns, products in addition to colorings. With eye protection earth, Chanel specs usually are generally considered innovative, modern in addition to luxurious. Up to now, Chanel specs largely make up this Chanel Optical variety along with the Chanel Glasses variety, both equally connected with louis vuitton replica that you can get for the public web page Chanel. Models of Sales channel glasses include things like 5102, 4148B, 6022Q in addition to 4143. For example, this Chanel Optical variety comprises a range of chanel replica 2.55 types applying unique variations of stuff, as a way to build the required vogue record.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete