NEW IN

For today's update I took some pictures of my latest buys. Most of these items I bought online, but I also went shopping in the city to buy a pair of ski pants for my holiday with two of my friends friends which is in less than a month! An outfit with the white-blue shorts from Sugarlips will follow in a few days, so stay tuned if you are curious. Have a nice day!





New Look bag; Roxy ski pants; Zara shorts; Sugarlips shorts; Essence nail polish; Catrice nail polish; Lush soap; Names4Ever necklace

12 comments:

  1. Great purchases! I love your Zara shorts :)
    I follow you ;)
    xo

    http://www.candiescloset.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bag is my personal favourite among your latest purchases! :)
    XX franzi

    itsnotjustabag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Purchase...i need the bag...for me Vintage Outfit....I followed in GFC but now i use Bloglovin and i add to my bloglist...Thanks for your comment my dear... I follow in GFC and Bloglovin =)

    You can check my FRENCH OUTFIT with MARNI for H&M Bracelet in:

    http://laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/03/sweet-memories.html

    XOXO from MUNICH

    La Vie Quotidienne

    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stuff!!

    Thanks for your comments in my Blog.

    XoXo

    http://annchic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great "new in", lot's of colorfull thing :)
    P.s. thank you for visit and lovely comment :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! Love that shade of bronzish gold!


    Thanks for the comment,
    XXASAB
    PS. back from my hiatus xx
    I O U A(n) E(xplaination)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! I love these jeans - can't wait to see how you style them. nice buys!
    xx
    justyn
    thoughtsbyapetitebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you got some nice stuff! Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. like it!

    with love,
    confashionista-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like your ready for the spring
    so cute, love the prints!

    ReplyDelete