OFF TO VAL THORENS

In a few hours I will be on my way to Val Thorens with two of my friends. I've never been there before, but according to one of my friends, it's the greatest ski area in Europe so I'm really looking forward to it! Unfortunately I won't be able to update until sunday the 8th of april because of my vacation, but afterwards I'll be back on track! Now I'm gonna continue packing. See you later and have fun in the meantime!

Overview of the ski area of Val Thorens

La folie douce - the place to be for après ski according to my friend

 

12 comments:

  1. i love the snow! xoxo

    blythelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks Beautiful! Hope you have a great time!


    XXASAB
    New Post: Red+Sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Cute blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful. Have a great time! :)
    Thanks for stopping by at my blog. Wanna follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy! Groetjes uit Curaçao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky! I've never been skiing! Looks like a lovely place to go, I'd love to take a vacation there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uuh! looks like you are going to have a blast!!! enjoy :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow have an amazing time x

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great plans for this holidays! Enjoy it!!!

    xoxo from München
    La Vie Quotidienne
    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Val Thorens is great, have an amazing time!
    X

    lisarosalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. pgslot เล่นผ่านโน๊ตบุ๊คได้เงินจริง สามารถที่จะทดลองเล่นได้ฟรี pg slot ฝากถอนสบายไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลา เป็นเศรษฐีใหม่ ลงพนันที่จำนวนเงินเยอะแค่ไหนก็ได้ ไม่ต้องกังวลเรื่องอย่างต่ำ

    ReplyDelete